Internship Program At Club Killers:
Club Killers would like to thank you for considering this internship program.
Background:Club Killers is a nightlife company founded in 2013 in Las Vegas. . We are a fast growing company and are always looking for people who are driving for more ideas and concept. The people we choose for the internship need to be be responsible an ready to learn within their department. We are a small group of highly motivated people and we do not accept lazy people or people with no motivation to better themselves.
Clubkillers is offering an unpaid internship but do not only read the unpaid part for we have a program that could lead you into a paying job in our company.
For this reason we want to make sure by the end of the program we can both work together and hopefully hire you at the end of this term.
This program is a 12 weeks( 3 months) long term and starting dates and ending date depends on who the person who interns.
Days includes 4 hours a day 3 times a week.
Hours may change if you have a full time job or is a full time student.
Must be able to:
• Create a brand development
• Set clear objectives
• Create strategies
• Measure and analyze our social media
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Practices superior time management.
• Gain experience in working in groups.
• Have an understanding in the position
• If needed a recommendation will be provided. (Must complete the 12 weeks)
• Opportunity to meet with Influencers and artists
• Gain better writing skills.
If you are still interested please contact us below.
Club Killers Team