Internship Program At Club Killers:
Club Killers would like to thank you for considering this internship program.
Background: Club Killers is a nightlife company founded in 2013 in Las Vegas. We are a fast growing company and are always looking for people who are driving for more ideas and concept. The people we choose for the internship need to be be responsible an ready to learn within their department. We are a small group of highly motivated people and we do not accept lazy people or people with no motivation to better themselves.
Club Killers is offering an unpaid internship but do not only read the unpaid part for we have a program that could lead you into a paying job in our company.
- We want to make sure our interns have an understanding in the work for our company that we are not only putting designs on a tee shirt, or marketing to any market.
- For this reason we want to make sure by the end of the program we can both work together and hopefully hire you at the end of this term.
- This program is a 12 weeks( 3 months) long term and starting dates and ending date depends on who the person who interns.
- Days includes 4 hours a day 3 times a week.
- Hours may change if you have a full time job or is a full time student.
Need to already know:
- Indesign, photoshop, illustrator,
- Microsoft Word
- Video and animation tools
- Visual Ideation/Creativity
- Web Design/Basic HTML & CSS
- Layout/Conversion Optimization
- Print Design
- Multimedia Design Software
- Gain experience in working in groups.
- Have an understanding in the position
- If needed a recommendation will be provided. (Must complete the 12 weeks)
- Opportunity to meet with Influencers and artists
- Gain better writing skills.
If you are still interested please contact us below.
Club Killers Team