Ango on Club Killers Radio
ANGO EPISODE 188 FULL TRACKLIST
1. Introduction – Ango
2. Sixes (Ango Mic Check Party Starter Edit) Dirty – D.O.D.
3. Bombjack (Ango Hype Acapella Intro) Dirty – Ummet Ozcan Feat. Ambush
4. Launch The Shots (Ango Hype Acap Intro – JD Live VIP Bootleg) Dirty – DJ Jean vs Sikdope ft Lil Jon
5. Waiting For Tonight (Ango 2017 Bootleg) – Jennifer Lopez & Abel Ramos, Albert Neve
6. Give Her Right Back (Ango Perculator Edit) – Chris Lake, Dances With White Girls
7. Mi Gente Alboroto (SHON’PIERRE Bootleg) – J Balvin & Willy William
8. Vivir Mi Vida Fogo (Deville vs Freefall Reboot) Clean – Marc Anthony, Garmiani, Julimar Santos
9. Say Less (Ango Remix) – Dillon Francis ft G-Eazy
10. Are You Ready For This (Ango Remix – Hype Show Edit) – Jock Jams
11. Let Me Blow Ya Mind (Punkie Moombahton Bootleg) Dirty – Eve ft. Gwen Stefani
12. Tell Me When To Go (Acapella) – E-40 Feat Keak Da Sneak
13. Let Me Blow Your Hyphy (Ango Toneplay Edit) – Gwen Stefani & Keak Da Sneak
14. Ruff Ryders Anthem (Ango Cry Baby Bootleg) – DMX & Antiserum & Mayhem
15. Where The Hood At (Alex Selas Remix) Dirty – DMX
16. Bank Account (Ango Hype Edit) Dirty – 21 Savage
17. I Get The Bag (DJ Nasa VIP Club Edit) (Intro – Dirty) – Gucci Mane ft Migos
18. Butterfly Effect (DJ Nasa VIP Redrum) (Intro – Clean) – Travis Scott
19. Rake It Up (JD Live Hype Clapapella Intro) Dirty – Yo Gotti, Mike Will Made-It ft Nicki Minaj
20. Rake it up X Jefe (Blitz & Zkosta Edit) – Yo Gotti & Mike Will Made-It ft Nicki Minaj
21. Go & Follow Me (Meaux Green & Justyle 80-75 Edit) Clean – Lil Wayne vs Zomboy
22. Say My Name (Ango 2017 Bootleg) – Destiny’s Child & Boombox Cartel ft Taranchyla
23. I Hold Cinema (Chunky Dip Edit) Clean – Benny Benassi vs JAUZ
24. Gimme Head Roxanne (Deville Big Room Bootleg) Dirty – Dannic, The Police, Three 6 Mafia
25. Operator (Ango Hype Edit) – Chris Lake & Tommy Tutone
26. I Ware Sauce (Ango Bootleg) – Joyryde & Lil Pump
27. Came To Get Funky (Original Mix) Clean – Cazztek
28. We Like To Fuck That Shit (Wuki & Benzi Mashup) Dirty – Wiwek & Alvaro vs Vengaboys
29. M.a.a.D. City (Ango Diamonds Bootleg) Dirty – Kendrick Lamar & Afrojack ft. Jay Karama
30. Ocho Cinco (Ango Bootleg) Dirty – DJ Snake Ft. Yellow Claw & Ricky Remedy & French Montana
31. Take On Me (Deville Future Bass Bootleg) Clean – A-Ha, Ravitez
32. Laffy Taffy (Spindiana Jones Club Rework) Dirty – D4L
33. No Limit (Ango Hype Edit) Dirty – G Eazy ft ASAP Rocky & Cardi B & Usher
34. Where The Ladies At (Acap Loop) – Club Killers
35. It Ain’t Me vs. It Wasn’t Me (Ango Edit) Intro – Kygo & Selena Gomez & Shaggy
36. It Ain’t Me (Ango Remix) – Kygo & Selena Gomez
37. Friends (JD Live Bootleg) Clean – Justin Bieber vs Black Cavier
A-Trak Flips “Rockstar” Routine
So many videos that A-Trak uploads to YouTube or Facebook are just short snippets of his overall production and DJ techniques… the finished product, if you will. However, with his latest upload, A-Trak delves into the engineering, arrangement and planning that goes into some of his massive cuts.
In choosing to flip and scratch Post Malone’s “Rockstar,” A-Trak had to go through a lot of iterations to make it actually work. Between cue points, melodies, scratches, vocal samples, a GTA remix and more, A-Trak works through the song to create something wildly unique and classically “A-Trak.”
Skip to 9:35 if you want to hear the finished product if you really want, but the whole process is fascinating to watch.
posted by David Miller (via youredm)
Introducing Mixfader ProLink
Mixfader, creators of the Mixfader portable Bluetooth crossfader, just announced ProLink, a tiny battery-powered sound card for turntablists. It works as the audio heart of your Mixfader-equipped turntable set-up: it pairs with the Mixfader crossfader via Bluetooth, and it has three 1/8″ jacks: two of them are inputs (for connecting turntables, smartphones / tablets or line level devices), and one is an output for connecting to a set of speakers. You can use the Mixfader ProLink with the Mixfader crossfader for scratching at home or with a portable turntable.
The portablism scene is exploding at the moment thanks to gear meant for scratching on the go like the Numark PT01 Scratch turntable. For DJs who want a robust, wireless crossfader, Mixfader looks like a solid option, and pairing it with ProLink means you can have a versatile scratch set-up that you can use for DJing at home or on the go.
posted by David Miller (via digitaldjtips)
Zedd Appears On Cover Of Forbes Magazine
One of the world’s biggest DJs, and most widely acclaimed live acts, Zedd, has ticked off a true bucket list item by appearing on the cover of the legendary Forbes Magazine. The publication, unveiling their iconic ‘30 under 30‘ feature, chose to include Zedd due to his fascinating story of a young background in classical music, to his modern day multi-million pound earning fortunes as a DJ.
The December issue of Forbes will be released on December 12, with this particular issue a must-have for all electronic music fans.
“I see myself as an artist who presents a show,” says Zedd, who earned $19 million this year and $85 million over the past five.
Giving a statement on where he sees his own future within the industry, the ‘Clarity‘ producer added:
“I think I will one day go unplugged or change my show somehow. Or my show form, I’ll say that. Currently I am still DJing, yet I think I have a way more dramatic show, and a much more dynamic show than I’ve ever had, that involves a lot of planning … the nature of the DJ is to go up there, and play a song, look at the crowd, feel it out, and then play whatever you think people want to hear.”
posted by David Miller (via weraveyou)
Ableton Announces Live 10 With New Devices
Ableton has announced Live 10 will be releasing in the beginning of 2018.
The updated program will include four new devices. Wavetable, Echo, Drum Bass and Pedal will all bring serious upgrades like new complex modulation capabilities, a greater range of digital and analogue textures, incapsulating drum processing and fresh overdrive effects.
Other exciting features will allow producers to rename inputs and outputs to match personal hardware, lodge track groups within other groups and access four new multi-sampled synth packs.
See a demo of Ableton Live 10 above.
posted by David Miller (via Mixmag)
J Star on Club Killers Radio
CK RADIO 187 FULL TRACKLIST
Mi Gente – SixreHxuse & Dj Sol Remix
The Real Slim Shady Vs Wild Thoughts – Dj Delta Tone Play Edit
Wild Thoughts – Dj Valid & SAM I AM Remix
Wild Thoughts – Dj Taj Remix
Chose – Ricky Remedy ft. Diplo & Tunji Ige
Renegade Master – Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Edit
So You Want Drums – Eddie Boy On Your Mark Bootleg
Throw It Back – JSTJR ft. Snappy Jit (J STAR EDIT)
Pony Vs Jersey Terror – DJ Lil Roy Remix
Otherside – Hyphee vs Loudpvck Mystica Bootleg (J STAR EDIT)
Rock N Roll All Night – Kiss
Faint – Linkin Park
Numb – BeatBreaker Countdown Bootleg
Calabria 2017 – FIZBOH (J STAR TONE PLAY)
Star Wars – The Imperial March (Tujamo EDM Version)
Song 2 – Chunky Dip & Holly J Remix
Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nari & Milani ft. Carl Farini (J STAR EDIT)
Hello – Valentino Khan Ft. Keno (J STAR EDIT)
Dutty Gyal – Sebastian Diaz & Venus
African Bad Gyal – Kid Cut Up Acap Intro
Way I Are – Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson…..
Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Honest – The Chainsmokers
Attention vs Remember The Time – Charlie Puth (J STAR EDIT)
Gotta Get You Home With Me Tonight – Eugene Wilson
Foxy Brown – Get Me Home
Take you Home With Me – DJ Valid Remix (J STAR EDIT)
I Wonder If I Take You Home – Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
There’s Nothing Holding Me Back – Shawn Mendes
The Highly Anticipated Return Of N.E.R.D. Is Finally Here
After many #NoOneEverReallyDies teasers, the trio’s loud, sexy, bouncing sound comes back in the form of a collaborative track with Rihanna titled ‘Lemon’, complete with a mesmerizing music video.
Zane Lowe also premiered the track via Apple Music’s Beats 1 today.
‘Lemon’ is the group’s first release since 2014, led by Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo and Shay Haley.
This past Saturday N.E.R.D. performed at California’s ComplexCon, which was the members’ first time sharing the stage in over three years.
posted by David Miller (via mixmag)
Serato DJ 1.9.10 Integrates Denon Prime Series & High Sierra Support
A new update (out today) for Serato DJ brings enhanced functionality for owners of the Denon Prime hardware. If you’re rocking the SC5000 media players and X1800 Prime mixer, this is the first digital DJ software to have full compatibility.
Serato DJ 1.9.10
This free update for Serato DJ comes right as many are waiting to see if the New Zealand company is about to launch a 2.0 version of their software. But instead of it falling naturally after a 1.9.9 release, Serato has released a minor update. It has three key components:
Denon Prime series integration
macOS High Sierra support
Mixar QUATTRO mixer integration
Overall, this integration speaks to the continued health of Serato’s relationship with InMusic (Denon DJ’s parent company). At the same time, it clears up an already detectable line in the sand with Pioneer DJ.
The new Serato DJ 1.9.10 is available for download on their site here.
posted by David Miller (via djtechtools)
Rekordbox Import For Denon DJ Prime Series!
Denon DJ just announced the new firmware update (v 1.0.3) for their flagship media player the SC5000 Prime. With this new firmware version it’s now possible to import Rekordbox song libraries!
posted by David Miller (via DJTLM)
New Pioneer Technology Aims To Give Artist Royalties
Thanks to the collaborative efforts of Pioneer and Canadian organization SOCAN, the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada, artists are getting one step closer to being paid appropriately in royalties for tracks of theirs played during electronic music sets.
Using Pioneer’s KUVO technology, SOCAN is venues that host electronic talents free devices that are easily plugged into the mixing board that uses extracted metadata to identify and relay information about the tracks played to SOCAN. Thus, SOCAN will be able to more properly distribute royalties to the rightful owners of the track.
“DJs spin more music in one show than the vast majority of other live musical performances, but it’s nearly impossible for them to submit accurate set lists of music for shows that they perform,” explained Vice President of SOCAN’s distribution department, Kit Wheeler.
Toronto’s CODA nightclub will be the first to receive and implement the KUVO technology. “For years we’ve been dissatisfied with the system in place, knowing that not all licenses we pay are getting in to the hands of artists behind the music played in our venues and at our events,” added CODA owner Joel Smye. “Now, through technology, the use of a simple device will ensure that the music licenses that we pay and have always paid will go to the right people.”
posted by David Miller (via mixmag)
Ty Dolla $ign feat. YG Performs “EX” on Kimmel
Ty Dolla $ign brought out Compton rapper YG for a rendition of their Beach House 3 collaboration, “Ex.” The pair breezed easily over the track’s throwback new jack swing beat before a cadre of dancers in Nineties-style outfits.
Beach House 3 marks Ty Dolla $ign’s second studio album and follows his 2015 debut, Free TC, as well as his 2016 mixtape, Campaign.
posted by David Miller (via rollingstone)
Taylor Swift Turns Cyborg For New ‘Blade Runner’-Inspired Video
Are you ready for it? You’d better be, because Taylor Swift just dropped the eye-popping official video to her Reputation release “Ready For It”
As fans of the Blade Runner universe mull over Denis Villeneuve’s cerebral cinematic study of what makes a human, Swift goes full replicant in the new futuristic music video, which dropped at midnight.
Taylor lit up the Internet earlier this week when she teased snippets from the sci-fi clip, in which she appears in a skin-tone thermoptic suit, giving the illusion of actually being her birthday suit. Who needs threads when you’re a machine, right?
posted by David Miller (via Billboard)